We are pleased to share that we will be staying available to you for all your dental needs, with regular business hours Mondays through Saturday. Please know that we take your safety, and the safety of our staff, very importantly. After months of research and sourcing evidence-based safety measures, we have implemented the following changes to ensure that our office is the cleanest place you can be during these unprecedented times.
What we are doing for your safety:
- Outdoor waiting area for patients who prefer not to wait in their cars
- Shielded reception desk for you to check in and check out
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the office
- Removed all magazines the other reading material from the reception area
- Frequently wipe down waiting rooms, door handles, and tables that patients may come near
- More spaced out appointments to allow for social distancing and limit the number of patients inside the building
- Pre-screening of all patients for symptoms, including contactless temperature checks
- Pre-screening and temperature checks of all staff members and doctors each day as they enter the office.
- All clinical staff in full personal protective equipment (PPE) and N95 masks
- High vacuum suctioning of all essential procedures and temporary suspension of non-essential aerosol-producing procedures
- Air purifiers in each operatory, in addition to ventilation already built into our office to circulate clean air at all times
- Fog disinfection sprayed with hypochlorous solution after certain appointments used to eliminate potential microbes in the air
What you can do to help us:
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment. We are also happy to give you a face mask one should you not have one, both to wear while you are in our office and to take with you when you leave. Only remove your mask when asked to for purposes of dental x-rays, examination, or treatment.
- Only the patients themselves are allowed in the treatment room. All others please wait outside. For minor patients under 12, only one adult is allowed to be in the treatment room to accompany the patient.
- If you identify as medically at-risk, please consider requesting an appointment at the beginning of the day. Please do not hesitate to bring up any need for other special accommodations.
- If you are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, loss of smell or have had contact with a COVID+ individual, please reschedule your appointment for later in the year.